Do your kids love sensory play activities as much as mine? Sensory play is a great way to keep children amused, and it also plays an important role in their development.
My kids love blowing bubbles. They like to challenge themselves to see how large they can get the bubbles before they pop—which of course is always too soon.
So I was thrilled when I found an activity I knew would thrill them—and that is making bouncing bubbles that won’t pop right away!
Here’s our exclusive video tutorial!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel here.
- Glass with distilled water
- 1 tablespoon dish soap
- 1 teaspoon glycerin
- Rubber gloves
- Gather the ingredients:
- Start by pouring the glycerin into the glass of distilled water. Stir it up so that it is mixed in completely.
- Next, pour in the dish soap and stir that in.
- Put on the rubber glove.
- Use the straw to blow a bubble onto your hand (the hand wearing the glove).
- Have fun with the bubble. You will discover you can bounce it around on the glove without it bursting. It should last for quite a while.
AMMEX – GPNB44100-BX – Nitrile – GlovePlus – Latex Rubber Free, Disposable, Powder Free, Industrial, 5 mil, Medium, Black (Box of 100)
ALINK Assorted Bright Colors Jumbo Smoothie Straws, Pack of 100 Pieces
H2Doze Distilled Water for CPAP Humidifiers – 1 Bottle
Mountain Falls Ultra Concentrated Dish Soap, Clean Scent, Compare to Dawn, 40 Fluid Ounce
NOW Solutions Vegetable Glycerine (Liquid), 16-Ounce
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is such a fast and easy recipe—you can have it prepared in a matter of minutes! Your kids will have endless fun blowing bubbles and bouncing them (and you probably will too). Enjoy this awesome sensory play activity!