27 FOOD HACKS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT
Life hacks for food
1. How to cut a watermelon
What is the easiest and quickest way to cut a watermelon? Cut it in halves and then criss-cross. The perfect pieces will fall straight into your bowl.
2. Banana Nutella sushi
Do you life sushi? and as a dessert? Do not worry, here is an absolutely delicious and simple recipe you and your kids will love! Peel a banana and pour some Nutella all around it. Once done, cover it with some popped rice. Cut the banana in small pieces like sushi and decorate with a bit of chocolate syrup on top. A yummy dessert is ready to eat!
3. Egg hacks
How to tell a hard boiled egg from a raw egg? Spin them! The one that spins vertically is hard boiled and the one that spins horizontally is raw.
4. Delicious chocolate Coca-Cola
To make this incredible dessert you will just need some chocolate and a Coca-Cola plastic bottle. Melt down some chocolate and pour it into the bottle. Make sure that chocolate covers it all from the inside. Put in into the fridge for a couple of hours to cool down and harden. Carefully remove plastic bottle from a chocolate bottle and attach the Coca-Cola label. You can eat it yourself or use as a cool and easy DIY gift for your friend or family. You may also want to put some colorful candies inside for more fun.
5. Ice cream burger
What was the most delicious burger you have ever tried? We bet you’ve never tried our dessert ice cream burger! Take a basket of ice cream, but instead of eating it with a spoon, cut it horizontally. Put this ice cream patty between to cookies and enjoy this delicious dessert.
00:53 The easiest way to peel and cut a kiwi
03:13 How to cut avocado, mango and pineapple
04:11 Cool pasta recipe your kids will love
07:13 How to peel garlic
10:06 The correct way to eat burgers
13:40 Chocolate cola
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For copyright matters please contact us at: [email protected]
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
1. Dance, Don’t Delay by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
2. Marxist Arrow by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
3. Sideways Samba by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
4. Okey Dokey Smokey by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
5. Nice And Easy by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)