20+ Desperate Women Whose Sacrifices for Beauty Went Down the Drain
Sometimes putting in too much effort does not end well. This rule also applies to makeup, manicures, and hairstyles. In some cases it`s better to stop before you make a fatal mistake. These women though took their desperate desire to be beautiful to a new level and were brave enough to share it with the world.
So here at 5 Minute DIY CLUB we think that these painful yet ridiculous pics should be seen, at least to be a valuable lesson for all of us.
1. “My girlfriend was bleaching her hair to re-dye it, and used a Walmart bag to keep the heat in… She just sent me this.”
2. A quick tip: do not cry after a spray tan.
3. Turns out turmeric doesn’t wash off easily!
4. When a part of the make-up that you put so much effort into stays on the back seat:
5. What I wanted vs What I got
6. “I just took a bath.”
7. She just wanted layers…
8. So, silver eye-shadow was not the best choice…
9. At least now everybody can see your tanning progress!
10. When you just painted your nails, but then you had a hard test at school:
11. It’s very disappointing when your flawless makeup can be destroyed with a flick of the wrist.
12. Eyebrows almost on fleek
13. The professional artist in a makeup store genuinely thought these looked similar.
14. When you think being a YouTube nail artist is easy:
15. When you just wanted a little bit of volume:
16. Kept the hair dye on for too long
17. Trying to follow makeup tutorials be like…
18. Well, close enough!
19. Murphy’s Law in action
20. “I asked for the first pic and got this.”
21. When your magnet eyelashes start pointing due north:
22. When your highlighting is a bit too obvious:
Have you ever been in any of these situations? Do you have a story or a pic to add to this list? We’d be happy to hear from you in the comments!
Preview photo credit heywheresperry / imgur
If YOu Like it Don’tforget To share : 20+ Desperate Women Whose Sacrifices for Beauty Went Down the Drain
Tips & tricks, Inspiration about Girls stuff, Inspiration about Relationships, Inspiration of Family & kids, Inspiration, Inspiration about Health